||Punta Gorda, FL 33955
||September 29, 2023
|Scion Staffing has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for an experienced Forensic Engineer for our client, a wonderful Forensic Consulting organization in Punta Gorda, Florida! In this role, you’ll utilize your forensic engineering expertise, specifically with accident reconstruction, to assist business clients and give opinions, depositions, and witness testimony as needed in a courtroom setting. This is a full time, direct hire, onsite role!
What you will be doing:
- Opportunity to be part of an established forensics leader with advancement opportunity!
- Great work culture and an experienced team, working onsite with only occasional travel!
- Benefits including PTO, insurance, and Roth IRA
- Compensation range is $120-150k, depending on experience
What you will need:
- Utilizing forensic expertise, author investigative reports that include incident reconstruction and analysis
- Examine investigation materials (depositions, police reports, photographs) for accident reconstruction
- Gathering evidential data including electronic data sources such as Event Data Recorders (black boxes), drone footage, 3d scanning, and photographs
- Utilize expertise when necessary for depositions and trials in a courtroom setting
Contact Scion Staffing today for more information by submitting your resume directly through this posting. We look forward to reviewing your background and discussing this exciting opportunity further!
About our firm:
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented candidates with amazing opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firm in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times! More information about us can also be found at www.scionstaffing.com.
Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.
- Ability to be onsite in Punta Gorda, FL (no remote/hybrid)
- Demonstrated forensic engineering experience
- ACTAR or SAE Accident Reconstruction certifications are a plus
- Knowledge utilizing software such as Pix4d, Virtual Crash, Autodesk Recap Pro, Photomodeler, Lecia Register 360
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.