||Hemet, CA 92543
||September 29, 2023
|Scion Staffing has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for a highly skilled Structural Engineer on behalf of our client, a fully integrated company specializing in design, manufacturing, repurposing, and selling to specialty markets based out of Hemet, CA!
This is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on individual who is excited about taking ownership of various projects and solving field corrections.
What you will be doing:
- $125-150k per year starting salary - negotiable of course!
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Standard Basic Life and AD&D Plan
- Standard Voluntary Life Insurance
What you will need:
- Creating energy calculations such as COMCHECK, CAL GREEN, and TITLE 24.
- Working closely with the estimating manager and director of operations in the review of building estimates to turn the quoted building into a viable set of code-approved drawings.
- Collaborating with team leaders and team line members to promote best practices.
- Conducting accurate structural calculations and analyses to ensure compliance with relevant building codes and standards.
- Engaging with external third-party agencies and professional engineers to refine design-build strategies and solutions.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, employing strong prioritization skills to sustain optimal production flow.
- 3+ years of experience in engineering
- A valid certificate of registration as a Professional Engineer or Architect issued by the state of CA.
- Familiarity with standard constructions disciplines such as steel building practices, framing, electrical, plumbing, and mechanical systems.
Contact Scion Staffing today for more information by submitting your resume directly through this posting. We look forward to reviewing your background and discussing this exciting opportunity further!
About our firm:
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented candidates with amazing opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire technical recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firm in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times! More information about us can also be found at www.sciontechnical.com.
Scion Technical, a division of Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Technical proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.