||Portland, OR 97211
||September 26, 2023
|Scion Staffing, Inc., a full-service national staffing firm, has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for a temporary Technical Writer on behalf of our client a Design and Management company located in Portland, OR that is a leading provider in bridging the gap between design, production, and training personnel!
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational initiatives.
- Assists training manager in creating training documents.
- Create and track learning plans.
- Create learning plan PowerPoint presentations and videos.
- Gain a deep understanding of products and services, and translate complex information into simple, polished, engaging content.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights into language for user success.
- Assists in improving training materials.
This position offers a pay rate of $20-$23/hr. as well as medical benefits while on temp!
- Proven experience as a technical writer.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex subject matter.
- Superb written communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
For immediate consideration, please provide your resume and cover letter, sharing more about your experience and interest in this role at: https://www.scionstaffing.com/10672
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM:
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals supporting incredible missions and programs. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire nonprofit recruiting, interim leadership placement, and temporary professional staffing.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about our firm and our practices can be found online. Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for
ourselves, our client companies, and the candidates we represent.
For opportunities located in a region that has enacted fair chance, arrest, or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We engage in socially conscious business practices and believe that diverse, equitable, inclusive, and non-biased talent and recruitment processes are foundational to the success of Scion as well as every client organization with whom we partner
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.