Process Development Engineer
||Moses Lake, WA 98837
||November 23, 2023
|Scion Staffing, Inc., a full-service national staffing firm, has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for a Direct Hire Process Development Engineer on behalf of our client, a leading lithium battery supplier in Moses Lake, WA!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Design and develop processes to optimize efficient process flow, reduce process or product variability, improve process capability, and improve employee safety.
- Develop, verify, and validate products for process development.
- Develop process improvements for high efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Define effective measurement methodologies to optimize process performance with short feedback loops.
- Define process recipes, process capability, process windows, SPC limits and OCAP.
- Provide training and guidance to Junior Engineers as needed.
- Transfer process from R&D to pilot line(s) and interact with R&D to optimize technology.
- Communicate business and technical needs, status, results and observations to operating, technical and business personnel.
- Identify and troubleshoot process-related issues.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Excellent communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as other advanced data analysis software.
- Safety conscious, committed to adhering to rules and regulations.
- 3-10 years of process engineering experience, specifically developing recipes and optimizing yield in semiconductor of solar cell manufacturing.
In addition to the opportunity to drive pivotal operations within an impactful organization alongside a brilliant and thriving team, the salary range offered is between $140,000-$150,000 annually. In addition to a competitive salary, they offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes stock options, a comprehensive health plan, basic life and AD&D, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) savings plan, flexible time off, and paid holidays.
For immediate consideration, please provide your resume and cover letter, sharing more about your experience and interest in this role at: https://www.scionstaffing.com/10678
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM:
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals supporting incredible missions and programs. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire nonprofit recruiting, interim leadership placement, and temporary professional staffing.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about our firm and our practices can be found online. Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for
ourselves, our client companies, and the candidates we represent.
For opportunities located in a region that has enacted fair chance, arrest, or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We engage in socially conscious business practices and believe that diverse, equitable, inclusive, and non-biased talent and recruitment processes are foundational to the success of Scion as well as every client organization with whom we partner.
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.