||Moses Lake, WA 98837
||October 26, 2023
|Scion Staffing, Inc., a full-service national staffing firm, has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for a Direct Hire Equipment Engineer specializing in wet bench chemistry on behalf of our client, a leading lithium battery supplier in Moses Lake, WA!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Translate all the information related to the machines in order to accomplish all safety and ISO regulations.
- Assist with troubleshooting and repair of wet benches, and cleaning stations.
- Perform daily SPC (statistical process control) trend monitoring to identify/troubleshoot and implement proper actions are taken.
- Interface with development and supplier(s) to optimize equipment design.
- Optimize recipes to optimize yield and maximize throughput efficiency while minimizing downtime.
- Set up and maintain FDC, SPC, and other systems for equipment troubleshooting.
- Track and verify wet bench systems downtime, alarms, and or facility requirements.
- Optimize equipment for optimal performance and maintenance, including mechanical loading of the machine.
- Install, align, calibrate, and provide technical support on equipment automation robotic systems.
- Conduct repair and troubleshooting initiatives on complex mechanical and electrical assemblies.
- Responsible for air permitting/hazardous waste reporting, facility CMMS management, and preventive maintenance schedules.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Excellent communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, as well as other advanced data analysis software.
- Safety conscious, committed to adhering to rules and regulations.
- 3-10 years of equipment and process engineering expertise in domain of wet benches, preferably with solar or semiconductor wet benches.
- Chemistry background required.
In addition to the opportunity to drive pivotal operations within an impactful organization alongside a brilliant and thriving team, the salary range offered is between $140,000-$150,000 annually. In addition to a competitive salary, they offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes stock options, a comprehensive health plan, basic life and AD&D, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) savings plan, flexible time off, and paid holidays.
For immediate consideration, please provide your resume and cover letter, sharing more about your experience and interest in this role at: https://www.scionstaffing.com/10679
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM:
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals supporting incredible missions and programs. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire nonprofit recruiting, interim leadership placement, and temporary professional staffing.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about our firm and our practices can be found online. Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for
ourselves, our client companies, and the candidates we represent.
For opportunities located in a region that has enacted fair chance, arrest, or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We engage in socially conscious business practices and believe that diverse, equitable, inclusive, and non-biased talent and recruitment processes are foundational to the success of Scion as well as every client organization with whom we partner.
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.