Scion Staffing has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for a highly skilled Helpdesk Support Specialist on behalf of our client, a nonprofit that promotes the behavioral health of children, youth, and families based out of San Francisco, CA.
What you will be doing:
- $27 hr DOE
- Contract to hire!
- Great opportunity for someone who is more entry-level in their technical career that is looking to grow and work on an impactful team.
- Full-time opportunity!
- WFH 1 Day a Week
- Health, Dental, and Vision Aavialble
What you will need:
- Maintaining an inventory of installed software, managing software licensing, and creating policies and procedures for upgrades.
- Working with hardware and software vendors to verify timely product delivery and ensuring that new equipment is installed and ready to operate on schedule.
- Analyzing and making recommendations for hardware and software standardization.
- Creating user accounts and managing access control based on company policies.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining desktop and laptop PCs, printers, operating system software, and upgrades
- Troubleshooting and repairing hardware and network connectivity issues.
- Removing old equipment and performing data migration to new machines.
- Researching and resolving complex problems.
- Analyzing and identifying trends in issue reporting and devising preventive solutions.
- Mentoring more junior help desk personnel on hardware and software problem analysis and resolution.
- Resolving complex issues requiring detailed systems and applications knowledge.
- Taking initial telephone or email inquiries and troubleshooting and managing hardware, software, or network problems.
- Experience with desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity (Knowledge of Avatar Application is a huge plus!)
- Basic knowledge of networking technologies and devices (hubs, switches, routers, firewalls.)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
Please contact Emily McMonigle at Scion Technology today if you are interested. All candidates interested in applying must send a resume and letter of interest directly to the Senior Manager of Technology Recruitment at Scion Technology, Emily, via email@example.com.
About our firm:
Scion Technology is a national award-winning technology & IT staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented candidates with amazing opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire technology recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firm in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times! More information about us can also be found at www.sciontechnology.com.
Scion Technology, a division of Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Technology proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.