Senior IT Systems Administrator
||Boca Raton, FL 33487
||October 02, 2023
|Scion Technology has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for an experienced Senior IT Systems Administrator for our client, a wonderful B2B SaaS organization in Boca Raton, FL! You’ll join a leading team that focuses on solutions to help business owners thrive! In this role, the IT Systems Administrator will ensure that IT network and infrastructure is operational, secure, and compliant! This is a full time, direct hire role, onsite in Boca Raton.
What you will be doing:
- Opportunity to be part of an established and growing SaaS leader!
- Great work culture and an experienced IT team!
- Compensation range is $60-75k, depending on experience
What you will need:
- General desktop support (maintenance, troubleshooting)
- Oversee broad technical environment (email, firewalls, PCI compliance, security, WAN, TCP/IP stack, printers, VOIP)
- Administrate all Microsoft products: Teams, Office365, Azure
- Ensure a high level of IT security
Contact Scion Technology today for more information by submitting your resume directly through this posting. We look forward to reviewing your background and discussing this exciting opportunity further!
About our firm:
Scion Technology is a national award-winning technical & IT staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented candidates with amazing opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire technical recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firm in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times! More information about us can also be found at www.sciontechnical.com.
Scion Technology, a division of Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Technology proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.
- 5+ years of IT Systems Administration expertise
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft environment. Strong skills with Office365, Azure, Active Directory, Teams, Security, etc. Certifications are a plus
- Expertise solving IT and network, software, and hardware issues
- Experience configuring firewalls, as well as identifying security issues and threats
- Must be able to work onsite in Boca Raton
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.