||Portland, OR 97211
||October 10, 2023
|Scion Staffing has been engaged to conduct a search for a contract-to-hire Manufacturing Lead for our client, a well-established food manufacturing company! This is a full-time, on-site opportunity based in North Portland, OR and is ready for immediate hire!
- Immediate contract-to-hire opportunity!
- Work with a well-established international manufacturing company and gain great work experience
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance while on assignment after 60 days of employment!
- Full time M – F schedule + opportunity for overtime!
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Supervise and lead the operation and maintenance of processing equipment, while building technical mastery of the process.
- Manage a team of approximately 10 operators and deliver on safety, quality, cost, sustainability, and morale targets.
- Understand losses in the area and take the appropriate actions to eliminate them.
- Oversee the implementation of autonomous and preventative maintenance standards to ensure efficient equipment functionality and support new product development.
- Ensure safety processes are observed, quality assurance activities are performed, and resources are properly allocated and available during the shift.
- Take the lead for shutdown maintenance, root-cause analysis, stop reduction loss analysis, and breakdown elimination.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Autonomous maintenance and preventative maintenance (AM & PM)
- Basic functionality of processing equipment
- Understanding of safety systems including: Lock-out tag-out (LOTO), root-cause analysis (RCA), and performing safety audits
- Experience leading a team
- Experience Handling challenging interpersonal situations tactfully
- Effective written and verbal communication
This position provides the opportunity to gain strong working experience at an innovative company in the engineering industry. This is a long-term contract opportunity $32 - $36/hr (depending on experience) and provides health benefits while on assignment.
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and more information about your candidacy and interest. Apply today here!
About Our Search Firm:
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals with amazing career opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire recruiting, interim leadership placement, and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a Clearly Rated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about us can also be found at www.scionstaffing.com.
Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.