Scion Staffing (www.scionstaffing.com) has been engaged to conduct a search for an interim Senior Marketing Consultant (E-Commerce) for our client, a natural hair product line company Smyrna, Georgia! This role will help lead the company’s brand growth, manage social media accounts, organizing promotional items, and collaborating with the design and development team. This is a very exciting interim opportunity with a growing company for approximately 3-6 months! This role could also turn permanent.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Create all marketing content in collaboration with the design and development teams
- Manage sponsored marketing campaigns
- Lead all brand identity marketing efforts
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop a marketing vision
- Support tracking and updated marketing budget
- Prepare projects for the graphic designers
- Manage e-marketing and social media
- Manage and upload all documents
What You Have to Offer:
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing preferred
- Understanding of basic marketing principals
- Be able to recognize, design, document, and assist proposed solutions
- Confident in evaluating data and reports
- Problem solver and self-motivated
- Knowledge of business to consumer marketing
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and with diverse teams
Compensation & Additional Details:
This exciting opportunity offers the ability to make a significant impact at a growing company! This position offers competitive pay of $36-41/hr. (based on experience), as well as health, dental, vision and other benefits!
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in Word format at https://www.scionstaffing.com/job/7353
About Our Firm:
Scion Staffing is a top temporary staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent throughout the West Coast. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2021, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.