Scion Staffing, Inc. (www.scionstaffing.com) has been engaged to conduct a search for a Senior Director of Marketing for our client a high-performance computing platform development company. This exciting role is a permanent full-time opportunity to work with a team of exceptional individuals in the emerging technology world on-site in Plano, Texas!
The Senior Director of Marketing will play a critical role in leading and developing marketing efforts and will be responsible for planning and coordinating marketing efforts, driving existing strategies in branding, social media, and events, as well as utilizing creativity and analytics to continually evaluate, evolve, and development initiatives.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally with the sales team and manage a team of individuals to collectively deliver a cohesive experience to prospects, clients, and the public. This role offers you the ability to showcase your marketing and management expertise to make a direct impact in delivering technology to the world. If you are interested in marketing an evolutionary technology in a fun, fast paced environment, then we look forward to meeting you soon!
What you will be doing
- Demonstrating expert understanding of marketing and growth initiatives
- Working with the VP of Marketing to drive existing marketing strategies
- Utilizing analytics and creativity to continually evaluate, evolve, and develop new comprehensive marketing initiatives
- Managing and providing guidance to the marketing team
- Planning and executing campaigns for social media, brand awareness, new product launches, and producing valuable content for online presence, press releases, blogs, videos, etc.
- Working with strategic partnerships to create joint announcements, cobranded materials, and joint ventures and with sales to create appropriate materials
- Leading the efforts to increase SEO visibility
- Conducting general market research to keep up-to-date of trends and competitor marketing movements
- Communicating strategies, updates, and performance effectively
- Leading event and trade-show execution
What you can bring to this opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field (Master’s Degree Preferred)
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing and running a marketing team
- Proven experience in creating and implementing marketing campaigns
- Previous technology marketing experience preferred (Data Center/Hardware/Cloud etc.)
- A thorough knowledge of web and social media analytics
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills plus analytical and creative thinking
Compensation & Benefits
This full-time position offers a wonderful team atmosphere, the opportunity to lead business mission-critical work and a competitive annual salary of $150,000+ and full benefits. This work will inspire you daily! The benefits package includes 85% of health, vision, dental insurance premiums, paid company holidays, PTO, sick time, and relocation assistance.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter at https://www.scionstaffing.com/job/7370. We look forward to reviewing your background and discussing this exciting position further!
About Our Firm
Scion Staffing is a top temporary staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2020, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.