|Location||Kansas City, KS 0|
|Date Posted||April 10, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
What you will be doing
- Building relationships and educating families through live chat, as well as calls, emails and texts, based on the customer’s needs
- Ensuring families understand the value of the company connection throughout their senior living search
- Follow conversation “scripts” when handling different topics to deliver a high quality consistent experience to families and customers
- Understanding family needs and referring appropriate customer communities
- Managing the sales process, guiding families through to move-in including follow up with families and customer communities
- Understanding customer community offerings, resident requirements, and sales process
- Managing a lead pipeline on a daily basis and accurately recording in the company CRM to ensure up-to-date family information and status, as well as maintain accurate forecasts
- Consistently meeting or exceeding organizational sales goals
- Working a full-time schedule; evenings, early mornings and/or weekends may be required
- Structured, pre-scheduled, and paid training attendance is mandatory
What you have to offer
- Recent history of exceeding sales quota in an inside sales role or related experience
- 3+ years’ experience with documented history of success positioning and selling solutions to businesses or consumers in a quota or metrics driven environment
- You are not only comfortable using chat as a form of communication, but skilled at it!
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer situations and quickly develop solutions based upon customer needs
- Documented history of ability to develop and maintain good working relationships in a multi-stakeholder relationship
- Ability to deliver results while working in a highly-independent environment
- Willingness to quickly come up to speed on the senior living industry
- Keen ability to multi-task
- Strong computer and typing skills necessary, including Word and Excel and comfort operating between multiple computer interfaces and the ability to quickly learn new computer programs
- An entrepreneurial spirit; the ability to self-start, multi-task, and work across teams in a fast-paced environment to support growth!
- A positive attitude, a go-getter mentality, a solution-oriented problem solver and an empathetic approach to sales!
Compensation & Benefits
This position offers a safe and updated in-office work setting and the opportunity to lead impactful work on behalf of a fast-paced and driven team! Being offered is a competitive starting hourly rate of $19.24 per hour plus bonus potential of at least $20,000 annually, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability insurance, 401k with employer match, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plan, Commuter Benefits, Pet Insurance, Legal Plan Services, Cell Phone and Gym Discounts!
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume at www.scionstaffing.com/job/7466. We look forward to reviewing your background and discussing this exciting position further!
About Our Firm
Scion Staffing is a top staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2019, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.