Scion Technical has been engaged to conduct a search for a skilled IT Desktop Support Specialist who is excited to work for an organization leading the commercialization of carbon fiber! This is a direct-hire position based out of Bridgeton, MO!
What you will be doing:
- $75k-$85k salary!!
- 401K with a 3% match
- 15 days PTO, 12 Paid Holidays, Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Enhanced Tuition Reimbursement
What you will need:
- Troubleshooting, maintaining and implementing PC and Apple products such as laptops, desktops, mobile phones, and more.
- Supporting end users and working closely with the network and server admin team.
- Using applications to deploy 300-400 computers in the US.
- Troubleshooting system failures and identifying any roadblocks in the network.
- Maintaining and repairing all necessary hardware (laptops/desktops).
- Configuring laptops/desktops for end users.
- Responding to ticketing requests and providing appropriate follow-up to end-users.
- 3+ years of experience working as a security admin or desktop support specialist or related role.
- Strong Azure, Active Directory and Microsoft Server experience is a must! (Meraki switch experience is a huge plus!)
- Experience troubleshooting laptops and or desktops in a Windows or Mac environment.
Contact Scion Technical today for more information by submitting your resume directly through this posting. We look forward to reviewing your background and discussing this exciting opportunity further!
About our firm:
Scion Technical is a national award-winning technical & IT staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented candidates with amazing opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire technical recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firm in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times! More information about us can also be found at www.sciontechnical.com.
Scion Technical, a division of Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Technical proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.