|Location||Ashburn, VA 20147|
|Date Posted||February 17, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Scion Nonprofit Staffing (www.scionnonprofitstaffing.com) has been engaged to lead a search for a Director of Federal Sales for our client in Northern Virginia. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to lead and grow a high-functioning sales team in the federal network infrastructure space! Our client is growing and they are seeking to double their sales team over the next year!
· Responsible for building and managing our existing federal sales team
· Responsible for the direct hiring of Federal Sales Account Executives in both the Civilian and DOD space
· Develop and maintain a strong executive call plan
· Develop and maintain an executive relationship with the leaders who align to the programs inside the client space
· Ability to develop and maintain a go-to-market coverage plan
· Expert level of solutions and technical knowledge (Cisco, HPE, Microsoft, VMware, Veeam, Creston)
· Strong experience selling to and through various federal contractors
· Prior sales management experience required with a strong understanding of the federal sales cycle
· Must possess strong leadership skills and the ability to build a complex sales strategy to ensure both short- and long-term goals, objectives and quotas
· Act as the leader who; recruits, hires, develops, coaches, and manages a high performing sales team
· Compose complex proposals and accurate forecasts
· Manage all aspects of the territory: opportunity, pipeline development/progression, forecasting and reporting
· Works closely with new, as well as established, channel partners to generate new business opportunities
· 10+ years of sales experience in the federal network infrastructure industry
· 6+ years of high-level sales management experience of 7 or more direct reports in a fast paced, highly competitive, ever-changing sales environment
· Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within very large and complex organizations
· Extensive experience negotiating large 7-figure deals with extremely complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
· History of coordination within an internal set of multi-functional teams
· Ability to travel 50% of the time
· Prior experience selling under NASA SEWP, ESCIII, Air Force NETCENTS, GSA, and other GWAC federal contracts
· BS degree in Business Administration or relevant field is required
· In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
· Hand on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
· Ability to understand and interpret the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
The range for the base annual salary for this role starts at $150K+ (DOE) plus a generous commission structure. Our client offers an excellent healthcare and supplemental benefits package, a generous paid time-off benefit, and more. Our client has a friendly, relaxed yet professional environment.
HOW TO APPLY
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter here: www.scionstaffing.com/job/7281/. We look forward to contacting potential-match applicants.
ABOUT OUR FIRM
Scion Staffing is a top staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2020, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities. We were listed in the 2018 Forbes “Best Executive Recruiting Firms” list.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, age, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.