|Location||Kansas City, KS 66204|
|Date Posted||April 29, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Scion Staffing, Inc. (www.scionstaffing.com) is seeking an Inside Sales Representative for our client located just south of Kansas City, KS. Our rapidly-expanding and a very well-known client is creating impact in the senior care space! If you’re a driven sales person with proven experience exceeding expectations and an empathetic heart, please apply to this amazing opportunity today!
- A very nice, new, and safe work environment!
- The opportunity to lead impactful work on behalf of an inspiring team!
- A competitive starting hourly rate plus overtime possibilities and major bonus potential!
- Amazing benefits including but not limited to; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability insurance, 401k with employer match, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plan, Commuter Benefits, Pet Insurance, Legal Plan Services, Cell Phone, and Gym Discounts!
- A fun team that values collaboration and connectedness!
What You Will Be Doing
- Building relationships and educating families over the phone ensuring families understand the value of our client company during their senior living search
- Understanding family needs and referring appropriate customer communities
- Managing the sales process!
- Describing customer community offerings, resident requirements, and sales process
- Managing dedicated follow-up lists on a daily basis and accurately recording in a CRM to ensure up-to-date information and status, as well as maintaining accurate daily notes
- Communicating daily via phone and email to families and customers
- Consistently meeting or exceeding organizational sales goals
What You Have To Offer
- 5+ years of experience of successful sales solutions to businesses or consumers in a quota or metrics driven environment
- Documented history of ability to develop and maintain good working relationships in a multi-stakeholder, business-critical role!
- Ability to deliver results while working in a highly-independent and fast-paced environment
- Experience in, or a willingness to quickly come up to speed on the senior living industry
- A keen ability to multi-task; talk on the phone and take electronic notes
- Typing skills, Word and Excel proficiency
- An entrepreneurial spirit; the ability to self-start, multi-task, and work across teams in a fast-paced environment to support growth!
- A positive attitude, a go-getter mentality, a solution-oriented problem solver and an empathetic approach to sales!
Work Schedule Options
Compensation & Benefits
This position offers an in-office work setting and the opportunity to lead impactful work on behalf of a fast-paced and driven team! Being offered is a competitive starting hourly rate of $28.85 per hour, $30,000+ sales bonus potential, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability insurance, 401k with employer match, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plan, Commuter Benefits, Pet Insurance, Legal Plan Services, Cell Phone and Gym Discounts!
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, please visit https://www.scionstaffing.com/job/7368/ to apply. We look forward to considering your background!
About Our Firm
Scion Staffing is a top staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2019, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and the candidates we represent.
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.