Scion Staffing has been engaged to conduct a high-priority search for a Director of Thermal Sciences on behalf of our client, an innovative advanced data center technology company located in Dallas, TX . If you are an experienced professional in thermodynamics we would love to hear from you!
The Director of Thermal Sciences will report to the Vice Present of Technology and will be responsible for assisting with tasks associated with the design, development, enhancement and operational support of the companies innovative thermal technologies as well as lead efforts for imperial data systems.
- Overseeing the design, development, and enhancement of thermal technologies and solutions used to support the products and services of the Company, including heat exchangers, condensers, and final heat rejection technologies
- Assisting the Company with the development of operational guidelines and procedures relating to thermal technologies.
- Exploring various commercial off the shelf offerings with applications relating to different products and services.
- Working with internal teams to identify how heat rejection technologies can be adapted to better meet requirements.
- Designing, conducting, and directing research, experimentation and other lab related activities.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with the application of holistic heat rejection systems.
- Expert level knowledge of the principals of thermodynamics
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to work independently, as part of a team, or as the manager of multiple teams working towards simultaneous parallel or independent objectives
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Salary based compensation
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
How to apply: https://www.scionstaffing.com/job/7378
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM:
Scion Staffing is a national award winning staffing firm. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com or in the 2010-2019 Business Times list of top staffing firms.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.