Scion Staffing's Technical Division is seeking a Senior Firmware Engineer on behalf of our awesome client in Lake Forest, CA. We're excited about our partnership with this Fortune 500 enterprise leader in the IoT space!
In this role, you'll be working hands-on with a number of well-known enterprise-level products and brands. You'll be helping to shape the future of Smart Home products!
Although you'll have the stability of working with an established market leader, the engineering environment will be on the smaller side. You'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution!
- $140-165k per year starting salary DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Full-time, direct-hire opportunity
- Advancement opportunities - engineering or management track
- Unlimited PTO
- Potential remote flexibility
- Highly collaborative engineering environment
- Ability to make a meaningful contribution
- Wonderful team
What you will be doing:
- Designing firmware for our client's innovative and proven-successful smart home product line
- Collaborating closely with hardware teams and other firmware engineers to create smart home products
- Reporting to the Director of Engineering and working on all aspects of the product lifecycle
What you will need:
- Computer Science (CS) degree required
- 5+ years professional experience as a firmware engineer
- Ability to work onsite in Lake Forest, CA required
- Strong development experience in C and/or C++
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or a related field. Or demonstrable computer science knowledge
- Experience within the IoT/wearable devices/smart home industry is a bonus!
How to apply:
Please apply directly to this posting with a copy of your resume in .doc format.
About Our Firm
Scion Staffing is an award-winning staffing firm headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California.
Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com or in the 2010-2020 Business Times list of top staffing firms.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief. We are committed to the principals of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.