Scion Staffing has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for a Senior Automation Maintenance Technician for our client located just outside of Rockford, IL!
This is a full-time, permanent position for immediate hire, working on-site at a state-of-the-art facility! If you are an Automation Tech, Controls Engineer, or Maintenance person that is looking for an excellent place to work, read more about this opportunity!
- A competitive $42.00-$47.00 hourly rate
- A full suite of benefits!
- Nightshift position with the working hours of 6:00pm – 6:00am in a 2-2-3 schedule.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance!
- An energetic, team-oriented environment and competitive hourly rate!
- The chance to join a company that is growing!
- A full time, permanent position with opportunity to grow with the company!
What you'll do:
- Maintain and adjust PLC programs that support the daily operations of the facility, including daily inspections of systems.
- Perform preventative maintenance, inspections, calibrations, and diagnostic testing of automated systems.
- Ensure plant control automation is correctly set up and fixing issues as needed and updating systems routinely.
- Maintain accurate maintenance records
- Ensure all equipment is operating in a safe manner
- Identify areas of improvement
- Work closely with other maintenance personnel
- Provide technical support on capital projects
Requirements & Qualifications:
In this role, the Controls Technician will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, and improvement of the plant’s floor control system.
- 4+ years' experience in a similar role in maintenance, automation, robotics, industrial controls, mechatronics, and/or facilities
- Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s), automation software, and control systems
- Experience with Allen Bradley and/or Siemen’s PLCs
- Familiarity with robotics such as Fanuc
- Strong electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Experience in a food processing plant or other manufacturing facility preferred
- Associates degree or certification in automation, maintenance, industrial maintenance, robotics, industrial controls, or similar field is a plus, High School degree or GED required
- Experience with PLC programming is a plus
This full-time permanent position is a wonderful opportunity to work at a growing company! The targeted hourly rate for this role starts at $42.00-$47.00/hour depending on experience plus a full suite of benefits! This is a night shift position with the working hours of 6:00pm – 6:00am in a 2-2-3 schedule. Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available!
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and more information about your candidacy and interest today!
About Our Search Firm:
Scion Nonprofit Staffing is an award-winning national nonprofit recruitment and staffing specialist for nonprofit organizations, foundations, associations, and educational institutions! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals supporting incredible missions and programs. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire nonprofit recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms in America and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times for over ten years running! More information about us can be found at www.scionnonprofitstaffing.com.
Scion Nonprofit, a division of Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Nonprofit proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.